Schedule a counseling appointment by calling or texting 541-851-6156 or by sending a request using the box at the bottom of this page. We accept insurance — OHP and Private Insurance (see bottom of page for list of insurance companies) as well as offer a cash pay sliding scale.
In response to the governor’s guidance for COVID-19 we are allowing in person appointments as long as clients are not symptomatic of the Coronavirus. We encourage everyone to follow social distancing guidelines at the counseling office and are limiting the use of our waiting rooms. Please talk to your therapist about limitations at your location.
It is an honor to serve the Klamath Basin’s counseling needs by providing empathy, professionalism, and genuine care to all of our clients. We are a group practice of counselors, marriage and family therapists, and behavioral specialists. We help our clients strengthen boundaries, work through relational difficulties, and provide a safe space to talk about your problems. Our therapists have a variety of backgrounds, interests, and strengths. Please review the information below and submit your contact info in order to set up a counseling session or simply ask any clarifying questions about things like insurance, cash/credit payments, hours of operation, therapists, etc.
Issues Treated at Klamath Counseling Services:
- Anger management
- Relationship Problems
- Bi-polar disorder
- Grief counseling
- Suicidal Thoughts
- Spiritual concerns / Christian Counseling
Who can be seen?
- Counseling for kids
- Counseling for teens
- Counseling for adults
- Counseling for married couples
- Counseling for engaged & dating couples
Methods of Counseling:
- Your Residence*
- Office Location
Forms of payment include:
- Credit Card
- OHP, Regence BCBS, Tricare, PacificSource, MODA, Aetna, Cigna, UHC and Providence. Please give us a call if your insurance is not listed to see if your specific coverage falls under one of these.
Our offices are located at:
- 1741 Austin Street
- (Irene Meeker)
- 905 Main Street
- Suite 205 (Jolene Cady & Jackie Currie)
- Suite 210 (Angie Salzwedel-Kemp)
- Suite 401 (Kim Clark, Jackie Currie, & Alice Kintner)
- Suite 411 (Trava Sanders)
- Suite 512 (Mark & Melanie McClure)
- Suite 605 (Group Counseling & Conference Room)
- Main Phone #: 541-851-6156
- Fax #: 541-833-6249
(1741 Austin Street Location Pictured Above – Many therapists are at 905 Main Street–see therapist bio for individual locations).